Hi,

--- Christoph Plattner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I have spoken with Towitoko, and it seems to be a
> wrong
> card in the the package. The label on the crad
> package
> says CHIPCARD M2 (I2C EEPROM) card, and Towitoko
> says, that cards
> using PINs are CHIPCARD M2P. The M2 type does not
> use any
> PIN.

It's not the first time that somebody reports
something about cards from Towitoko with wrong label
on this mailing list.

> The information of the "000" as default PIN would be
> helpful for me, but no chance any more to try it !!!
> "000" is this always for new manufactured cards ?
> Is it 0x00 0x00 0x00 binary or "000" = 0x30 0x30
> 0x30 ASCII ?

It's 0x00 0x00 0x00. This is true for 2-wrire and
3-wrire cards I have got from Towitoko, but I don't
know if it aplies to other cards/manufacturers.