Hello,

I don't normally do this since I like to keep this list 100% technical
but I would like to see if there is anyone out in sclinux land in need of
a spectacular jump start software development team called Seilevel.  These
guys have done some marvelous work and are some of my friends so I'm
posting their qualifications below.

Seilevel recently completed a smart card single sign-on solution for Citrix
Metaframe.  This solution involved tight integration with the Win2000
security layer and custom virtual channels for integration into MetaFrame.
On the client side, all Windows platforms from Win95 - Win2K and Windows CE
were supported, future phases will include UNIX support.  The solution is to
be deployed to approximately 80,000 seats.

Seilevel is an end to end product development services company.  Our focus
is the development of systems level and infrastructure software, such as
network and systems management software, security systems and high volume
transactional systems.

Seilevel's team has experience with the following technologies
        * Citrix Virtual Channel development
        * LINUX
        * Smart Card Development
        * Windows CE Development
        * Microsoft Security Systems (LSA, GINA, Kerberos)
        * C++ & Low level Windows programming
        * Cryptography and cryptographic systems
        * Java, EJB, Java Card

Seilevel and its principles have worked with
        * Schlumberger
        * Royal Dutch Shell (Shell)
        * WYSE
        * Citrix
        * Compaq
        * Ingram Micro
        * Silicon Graphics
        * Hewlett Packard
        * CompUSA
        * Quantum
        * Pricewaterhouse Coopers

This team will be available soon. For further information please contact
[EMAIL PROTECTED]