Hi,

I completly agree with Andreas. Get Response is
dependant on T=0 transport protocol and must not be
handled at application level. This is at least what
ISO 7816 says.

Towitoko driver 2.0.X handles authomatically the Get
Response when the command is Case 3 or Case 4. Also
the issues athomatically the Envelope command and
cares of extended commands (more that 255 bytes
sent/received).

--- Andreas Schwier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>