David Corcoran wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Points well taken.  It seems unanimous that the driver should take care of
>Get Response.  I shall update the IFD Handler documentation to reflect
>this.  Thank you so much for your suggestions.

Jim rees said:

        I agree that the application should not have to deal with this.
        But I don't think the driver should either.  Anything that every
        driver must do in the same way really belongs at a higher level,
        in pc/sc.

And I quite agree with him. The GET RESPONSE must be handle at a higher
level between the driver and the application.

--
Laurent Boulard
perl -e 'print(pack("h38","34f6e67627164757c6164796f6e63702b3d292"))'