Hi everyone,
after some time, we will be migrating the softwarecollections.org from a dedicated VM to an OpenShift cluster. The migration itself will be announced in advance, as there will be a guaranteed downtime of the service due to database migration and similar maintenance work.

However, there are some preliminary steps (mostly related to DNS) that could also hamper the accessibility to the site before that. This may include the non-www-prefixed address not redirecting properly, errors related to missing certificates, and similar issues. If you encounter them, please be patient – we will be most likely working on them at that precise moment.

Thank you for understanding, and have a nice day!
--
Jan Staněk
Associate Software Engineer