Guten Tag Marcel Loose,
am Mittwoch, 9. März 2011 um 14:42 schrieben Sie:

> One solution -- set PERL5LIB in /etc/init.d/scmbug-server -- was already
> suggested by Thorsten and works. Personally I can happily live with that
> solution. However, Kristis rejected it as not being a "real" solution,
> because it contains a hard-coded path in scmbug-server. So, the quest is
> now for the "real" solution!

use lib is the real solution, but seems to not work with a dynamically
created path. Did we had a try with the hardcoded path and use lib? If
not, one could try that and I bet it would work like setting PERL5LIB.

And I found, why use lib won't work:

> lib - manipulate @INC at compile time

> http://perldoc.perl.org/lib.html

During compile time there's of course no
$self->installation_directory of any kind. Seems I need glasses. ;-)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning
AM-SoFT IT-Systeme - Hameln | Potsdam | Leipzig

Telefon: Potsdam: 0331-743881-0
E-Mail:  tschoen...@am-soft.de
Web:     http://www.am-soft.de

AM-SoFT GmbH IT-Systeme, Konsumhof 1-5, 14482 Potsdam
Amtsgericht Potsdam HRB 21278 P, Geschäftsführer: Andreas Muchow