From: scmbug-users-boun...@lists.mkgnu.net
[mailto:scmbug-users-boun...@lists.mkgnu.net] On Behalf Of Yavor Nikolov
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 11:18 AM
To: scmbug-users@lists.mkgnu.net
Subject: Re: [scmbug-users] Bug resolution change in Bugzilla 4.0.1

Hi Afi,

Is this a new Bugzilla 4.x installation or you upgraded Bugzilla from older
version? If you upgraded from earlier release - there are migration steps for
the workflow & state names - that's described in Bugzilla's instructions.
(You can see & edit your Bugzilla workflow from your Bugzilla administration
web interface).

Regards,
Yavor
On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 11:29, Amouzou, Afi