On Fri, 2012-09-14 at 09:22 -0400, Gary Oberbrunner wrote:
[…]
> Nobody really likes the Tigris tracker.  There was some work to start
> migrating away from it a while ago (Anatoly I think?), but I think we
> decided to get the code over to bitbucket first, and then worry about
> the tracker.
> Maybe that time has come?

So where to go? The obvious place is the BitBucket issue tracker that
can be associated with the SCons mainline. But I had the feeling that
people thought it even worse than Tigris for various reasons.  On the
other hand it would integrate with the pull requests and the repository.

I guess the real question is what is the toolchain for getting all the
material out of Tigris and into <wherever>. I would have guessed that
there should be an XML or JSON dump of the Tigris database possible.

> That said though, it is *possible* to get things done with the Tigris
> tracker; you just have to get used to its idiosyncracies.

Given that I have pointed the D community at Tigris for all
SCons-related issues, let's just hope we get some to work with!

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200   voip: sip:russel.win...@ekiga.net