Hi Gary,

On 17.12.2013 17:19, Gary Oberbrunner wrote:
I think it's time for a point release to fix the linker option bug, and roll in the other goodies that have been submitted. I'll have some time over the holidays I think; anyone object? I'd think about calling it 2.3.1 rather than 2.4, but am open to suggestions. This would of course not include any python3 stuff (which is on its own branch anyway).

sounds good in general, I don't mind much about the exact version number. I'm already in my holidays and working on a patch to reduce overall memory consumption. I'd like to get this into the upcoming release if possible... Then, the documentation comes to my mind. There were a few voices that wanted to change the layout of the new DocBook stylesheets, but nothing has happened so far. I like the design as-is, but we probably should put some time aside for straightening out the author/copyright blobs. Finally, what's the status of the VersionedSharedLibrary stuff? I remember that there were still some open issues last time I heard about it. We should be sure that it really works before pushing it out the door...

Best regards,

Dirk