Yes, I did note that this happened on firefox and not IE. But it definitely
looks very odd in places on firefox, latest version on windows and linux

----- Original Message -----
From: dl9...@darc.de
To: scons-dev@scons.org
At: Mar  5 2014 17:27:27

Hi Tom,

      On 05.03.2014 11:09, Tom Tanner (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON) wrote:

Thanks for releasing the new version.

Can I whine a bit about the man page

Firstly, what used to be:

Substfile()
env.Substfile()

now comes out as (in firefox and ie)

Substfile() , env.Substfile

The space before the comma isn't nice.

Secondly, (in firefox 27.0.1 anyway. This appears to be OK
          in IE 9) the indenting of the text in subsections appears to
          be rather random. e.g. for Substfile(), there's 1 line of
          white space before the header, and two lines after, and the
          text isn't indented, which makes it very difficult to spot the
          section title. However, for the immediately preceeding
          StaticObject() entry, there's only one line between the
          heading and the text and the text is indented (like it was in
          the previous version).

    the indenting of Substfile() works fine under Chrome, and I don't     see
anything special in the HTML code.
    So, works for me...

    Best regards,

    Dirk