On 20.07.2014 17:13, anatoly techtonik wrote:
On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 12:48 PM, Dirk Bächle <tshor...@gmx.de> wrote:
  [...]

I do, because I'm subscribed to the Tigris Issue mailing list. Every other
subscriber should see your comments too. Additionally, each issue has a "CC"
list, where the creator and current assignee are added automatically. Like
for the Issue ML, it's up to your own whether you want to "watch" a special
issue or not.
So unless you have concrete questions about the source code, it's probably
enough to just add your comments to the issue itself.

Please don't use the developer ML to "bump" your issues.
What does "bump" mean?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bump