On 17.08.2014 20:54, Gary Oberbrunner wrote:
There's probably not much point in my trying to respond to many of the threads that have been running here in the last couple of weeks; if there are things that should be addressed please bring them up.

As for dev priorities, I think we have two big important projects (not counting releasing 2.3.3 which I guess we should do after some further testing?): Python 3 port, and Toolchain.

[...]

(I know there are lots of other things going on -- I didn't intend the above to be exhaustive.)

Making this a little more complete:

- patch/bug release 2.3.3? (fix for D tools)
- Node class patch (switch to __slots__)
- Integration of stubprocess.py
- release 2.4?
- then, Python3 and Toolchain?

Regards,