Hey Jörg,

On 24.10.2014 11:37, Jörg Frings-Fürst wrote:
Hallo Dirk,

Am Freitag, 24. Oktober 2014, 10:38:38 schrieb Dirk Bächle:
Just a quick addendum:

I checked the SVG in the "design" archive at
https://bitbucket.org/dirkbaechle/scons_design and it's properly tagged
as cc-by-nc-sa there...looks as if I simply forgot to replace the
version in the actual SCons doc dirs with it. So, this can be fixed
quite easily...but still leaves the question about which license forms
would be okay for Debian.

Dirk

Done. I think it is a false positives. I have in the debian/copyright as
license "CC-BY-NC-SA-2.0" which is not recognized properly.

Sorry, I was a little too fast. ;-(

no problem, ... better than too late. ;)

Ich wünsche Dir ein schönes Wochenende.
Das wünsche ich dir auch, und danke nochmal dass du SCons auf diese Weise unterstützt.

Bis bald,

Dirk