Hi Gary,

On 25.05.2016 14:59, Gary Oberbrunner wrote:
Hi folks; I know I've been out of the loop recently, lots going on. Great work
getting the python 3 stuff in!

I did just try the default branch (with python2.7 on Windows) and I notice
print statements (not the function, just the statement)
in SConstructs/SConscripts are now syntax errors. This'll probably be a big
change for users. Just FYI.

we'd probably have to advise them to use a conversion script like "2to3" on all their SConstructs, right? I'd think this is not too much to ask for, if people are really interested in using the Python3 version of SCons...

Regards,

Dirk