On 31.07.2016 14:26, Gary Oberbrunner wrote:
Looks like I was the final vote!

Awesome! Big thanks to everyone who gave his vote!

Regards,

Dirk

On Jul 30, 2016 7:35 AM, "Dirk Bächle" <tshor...@gmx.de
<mailto:tshor...@gmx.de>> wrote:

    Hi there,

    for the beta phase of the new StackOverflow documentation, SCons is now
also proposed...to make this happen we need 5 committers
    accepting the proposal. Two (myself included) have already given their
vote, and it would be cool if anyone who's active in
    StackOverflow clicks the "Commit" button too.

    As far as I understand it, this doesn't mean that the accepting person has
to actively participate in writing and maintaining
    SCons documentation, but supports the idea in general.

    Here's the direct link:

    http://stackoverflow.com/documentation/scons/commit

    and thanks in advance for your contribution.

    Best regards,

    Dirk

    P.S.: My idea behind this is to actively use StackOverflow to collect
simple examples and usage schemes, that could then get
    added to the UserGuide later on, if appropriate. Further, it would lower
the barrier for people that don't want to deal with our
    documentation toolchain. Having to tackle only standard markdown syntax
should bring forth a number of contributors in the area
    of documentation. This will definitely help the project in the long run...
;)