In my opinion, installers has for a long time been the "windows way" to do it.
And I think if I found out today that something didn't provide an installer,
I'd expect the windows support to be poor, which is really not the case.

But I might be too old school. Todays windows has apps and an app store. It
even has nuget and chocolatey. Modern windows users might be more ready for
this than I think.

--
Sendt fra min Android-enhet med K-9 E-post. Vennligst unnskyld min
kortfattethet.