On 30 Nov, David Kilpatrick
> I don't know if the Gaitherin
> coincides with the Hirsel Spring Fair weekend, but if it does, all the
> better - the musicians booked or regulars at this event won't be going
> elsewhere anyway and could add to sessions or workshops (some of them camp
> at the Hirsel for the weekend).

Yes the Hirsel Fair is the same weekend and I expect that there will be
people in the town going to both events. In recent years they have paid
(!) local musicians to play in the quadrangle (rather dusty when it's a
dry weekend and chilly otherwise)  and had a buskers tent which musicians
have been invited to play in.

 Philip W

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]