Derek Hoy wrote:

> Nigel said:
> > Oh - I've found the lyrics...no attribution for the words.

> I'm not surprised- if only they could be tracked down, they'd surely get
> what they deserve   :)

Och, have ye nae comPASSion, laughin at thon wee sick bairnie? It's
possible, of course, that the wordsmith was Skinner himself - Strathspey
King maybe, but no king of tact: he wanted his tune "The President" to be
named for the German Kaiser. I'm thinking twice about posting my reel
"Salute to Sadam": I ought to change it to, mmm, "The Bush On Capitol
Hill"?

--
Nigel Gatherer, Crieff  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
The Scottish Music Pages: