On Sun, 7 Jan 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 21:25:02 -0800
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [scots-l] Internet Radio Station for Scottish Traditional Music
>
>       Is anyone on here good at rapping in Gaelic? :-)

Hmmmmm. Now that could be a trick! I wonder.....

> Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 00:52:05 -0500
> From: "Ian Adkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [scots-l] Internet Radio Station for Scottish Traditional Music
>
> Rapping in Gaelic??  Careful Toby, they just started that new permanent U.N.
> tribunal for crimes against humanity.  :P

It's a sign of a lack of humanity when one lacks appreciation of the
"language which was spoken in the Garden of Eden".

> Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 22:52:36 -0800
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [scots-l] Internet Radio Station for Scottish Traditional Music
>
>       Martyn Bennett would probably do it if he knew Gaelic. :-)

Ummm. Toby, I believe he does. So.... Let's pass on the suggestion.

        Bidh mi 'gad fhaicinn!!!

 <<<<<   Gum bi thu beo\ ann an a\m u\idheil.  >>>>>
 George / Seo\ras Seto
 e-mail address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Yahoo! Mail address  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 GeoCities email  [EMAIL PROTECTED]