[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I am coming out of "lurking mode" to compliment Toby on his Internet station
> for traditional music. Good selections, especially those from Cape Breton and
> with Gaelic singing!

        Thank you very much, funny you should mention the Gaelic singing.
Someone earlier emailed me privately and griped "Why so much Gaelic ??".
Then someone else emailed me saying "Why so much stuff from Scotland ?
Who are The Old Blind Dogs ??", then someone emailed me asking "Why so
much Cape Breton stuff, how about some variety dude !" then someone
emailed me saying "Who are all these musicians that I've never heard
of?", then someone else emailed saying "Thank you for giving some lesser
known artists exposure."
        Sigh.. So it just goes to show that you can't please everyone even half
of the time!

Toby