There's a chance I will be doing my History of the Guitar in Scotland
project either as a book or as a PhD. However it turns out, I have to start
by confessing that I have an embarrassing ignorance of the 'unique' (I am
informed) style of Shetland guitar playing in this, sorry, last century. Can
anyone help me out with this? I need players names, recordings (with codes
and labels if poss), and contacts for further info. Any present-day
practitioners? What IS the Shetland style? Thanks in advance.

Rob
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.robmackillop.com