Hi all,

I just resubscribed to scots-l after getting a new computer and new email address. It's nice to be back.

I am planning to compete on the pipes this summer at various highland games here in the US and wondered if there are any pipers who had adjudicated these before.  I will be competing in grade IV.  My slow aire is The Haunting, 2/4 is Australian Ladies and 6/8 is Rachel Dorothy Cunningham.  Do any of you more experienced pipers have any thoughts on these tunes?  It isn't too late to change if these are over played or not good choices.

Carol