Nigel Gatherer wrote:

David K, what are your plans
> for the Scottfest?

First priority - get our local paper NOT to spike my letters on the subject!

So far I've got myself dragged into an impromptu 1-minute interview with
Michael Aspel to go out next April in Antiques Roadshow from
Mellerstain. I tipped them off about the bicentenary and he's used it in
his intro, and done a rather silly bit of film with a souvenir Scott
book of mine where he taps the wooden cover ('Made from trees grown on
the Abbotsford Estate').

They will probably leave that entire bit on the cutting room floor...

David