I've been away from this for awhile but, my wife who was more active in the
music, says there were Milne books but, they were compilations (not all
Milne) by Milne.  This is from memory, we don't have those books.  Probably,
they belonged to Bill Lamey so, would be in the college in Cape Breton now.
They have probably catalogued them and all the others.  Many book collections
ended up there.  I'll search the net soon and see if they are on.   Leo
Sullivan