Stuart said
> The  Felix Mendelsohn and his Hawian Serenaders one of my all time favourite
> records of Scottish music - 78 rpm - the disk is called "Scotlandia"  - boy
> does the blood leap in my veins when I hear the geetar strains!

By some weird coincidence, Robbie Shepherd played this on Radio Scotland
today.  It included: Roamin' in the Gloamin', Comin' Through the Rye, Bonnie
Mary o' Argyll, Loch Lomond, and ... I nodded off after that.

Truly forgettable, fortunately.  And not a patch on Addie Harper and his
Hawaickian Guitar.

Derek