I found this station today and have been enjoying it very much.  Thanks,
Toby, for making it available.  I have a technical question (and the less
technical the answers, the better chance I may understand them).  I
downloaded Winamp 2.77 today in order to listen.  The station (others do the
same) breaks off occasionally and starts buffering all over again.  Very
annoying.  Did I do something wrong in configuring my access to shoutcast or
winamp?  thanks, fran strong, michigan