From: Chris Mamo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 18 December 2001 14:52
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: looking for a particular piece of music

I really don't know where to start because the music I am looking for I
can only hum which of course is not much help to you if you need to help
me find it.

I am from Malta, as a child my father had recorded a piece of scottish
music from the BFBS (British Forces Broadcasting Service) radio. I
remember it was recorded on our christmas tape (reel to reel).  At the
time I wasn't aware it was scottish music.  That was about 30 years ago.
Is there a site with at least excerpts of music which I can browse
through?

About 8 years ago I was studying in Lusaka, Zambia and I took up
Scottish dancing as a means of leisure.  The leader called out the moves
which I followed.  I enjoyed that time immensely and would like to start
a dancing group in my own country but don't know how to start.  Do you
have any ideas?

Thanks

Chris Mamo
Malta