***** Note the times shown are either Atlantic or Eastern Standard
Time. The times are the same as shown for Atlantic Canada, but it is
strange for their web-site to show other than Eastern times.

Saturday, January 05, 2002
   8:00 PM | Scotch Music
   On tour in Scotland and England with three Cape Breton musicians,
   J.P. Cormier, Jerry Holland and Jennifer Roland.

 Saturday, January 05, 2002
   8:30 PM | Music of Scotland
   Scottish baritone Peter Morrison sings his country's tunes, such as
   "Scotland the Brave", "Loch Lomond", and "My Love is Like a Red Red
   Rose" against the backdrop of the highlands.

Saturday, January 05, 2002
   9:30 PM | The Scottish Fiddle Orchestra Plays Toronto
   World-renowned conductor John Mason leads his Scottish Fiddle
   Orchestra in a rousing concert at Toronto's Molson Amphitheatre, on
   the shores of Lake Ontario.

For details check       http://www.bravo.ca

Enjoy!

        Bidh mi 'gad fhaicinn!!!

 <<<<<   Dean na\ thig dhuit, 's chi\ thu na\ 's ait  >>>>>
 George / Seo\ras Seto

 e-mail address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 e-mail address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Yahoo! Mail address  [EMAIL PROTECTED]