I've uploaded an expanded hypertextual version of the talk/performance
I did at Dalkeith Palace in October 2000:

http://www.purr.demon.co.uk/dalkeith/Dalkeith.htm

Let me know of any problems; tested on quite a few platforms but not
on Windows as yet.  I think that on Windows you will have to use
Netscape or an older version of IE to listen to the .mov files, and
there is no way to listen to them on Unix systems, but the MIDIs and
GIFs should work on anything.

(Bill, can you forward this to the current director of studies at the
Palace?  I spoke to him last week but didn't get his name or a contact).