Ted Hastings wrote:

> Unfortunately I'll be unable to attend as I already have other
> commitments for next Saturday.

I'm sorry about that, Ted. I'm aware that you asked about it
mid-December, but it's only in the past couple of weeks that I've
managed to get the workshop into focus, and figure out exactly what I'm
doing.

> However, a couple of interesting topics might be:

> "How can Andy Irvine sing while playing something completely unrelated
> on the mandolin?"

Maybe it's because he's a Londoner? It's maybe a case of getting the
motor going (i.e. right hand) and leaving it running while you think
about chord shapes and singing and what the other guys in the band are
doing, and wondering whether the promoter will cough up this time.

> "Banjolins - should they be legalised?"

Obvious answer to that one: Are you completely mad?

--
Nigel Gatherer, Crieff, Scotland
[EMAIL PROTECTED]