>  > Does anyone know if there has been a reprint of this work?
>
>There are two projects to do it....One of them may be a
>grotty-scans-on-the-Internet
>effort

I would take scans of an original over a resetting any day.  There's
more that can be read from it than just the tunes.  Why trust someone
else's interpretation over what was intended when you can judge for
yourself?  Of course I love to read someone's research but it's
always good to be able to check on things yourself.  Someone like
David Johnson will reconstruct pieces of music which have problems,
but he always supplies a list of errata and changes, so you have the
freedom to disagree if you want.

- Kate D.
--
http://www.DunGreenMusic.com