Hi folks,

There was some interest on the Cape Breton list when someone else
posted about this, so I thought I would mention it here.  I will be
teaching an online distance course for the University College of Cape
Breton starting in the fall.  It is a credit course which anyone can
take.  It is called Celtic Studies 310: Performance Analysis of
Celtic Arts.  In case the title is somewhat mystifying (I didn't make
it up), I'll tell you that it is mostly about Celtic music and dance.
(Yes, we will discuss the word "Celtic."  Rest assured that Scottish
music is in there too because of the mixed influences, especially in
the instrumental music.)

If anyone would like to see a course outline, I would be happy to
email it to individuals.

- Kate D.
--
http://www.DunGreenMusic.com