David gets to go to Scotland again.  : - )
Kate doesn't get to go (again!).  : - (

 From Concerto Caledonia's website ( http://www.concal.org/ ):
OCTOBER
24 St Andrews in the Square, Glasgow
25 Corn Exchange Theatre, Biggar
26 St Cecilia's Hall, Edinburgh (Georgian Concert Society)
Music of 18th century Edinburgh
with David Greenberg, fiddle

You can hear David McGuinness, director of Concerto Caledonia,
discuss the upcoming collaboration on the BBC Radio Scotland show
"Celtic Connections" (about 15 minutes into the show).  There are
also three relevant musical selections. This week's show is still
online at  http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/radioscotland/ .  You click
on "listen again" to access it.

This is the first time I've listened to Radio Scotland and I think I
might make it a habit.  There seem to be a number of shows which
feature traditional music.  I always forget I can do things like this
because our computer is somewhat behind the times.  However, I had no
problem receiving the show (using Real Player).

- Kate D.
--
http://www.DunGreenMusic.com
Halifax, Nova Scotia