Horror! Last night, after being off email for over three weeks, I read all
the messages. I was mortified to see that I was at the centre of a long
thread about viruses. Yes, I did have a virus, but shut the machine off as
soon as I realized it - too late. A friend warned me as she had it and it
sent itself to everyone in her address book. We both thought we were being
covered by Norton Live Update. Well, I've got the latest edition now, but
have very little faith in it.
The thread was fascinating, however, and I always wanted to start a long
thread - proving that infamy is easier to achieve than fame.
Jan Lane