Can anyone help with this request? I can't think of a tune which it
might me.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 22:33:37 -0500
From: macboland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: looking for a tune..help

I am looking for a tune my Grandmother (from Uig Husabost,
Duirinish,near Dunvegan, Isle of Skye) sang, translated meaning take
or carry my feet back to my wee house by the sea...I can her singing
it in Gaelic in my mind but am unable to even phonetically replicate
it. I would like to find the music, the Gaelic and English as it is a
necessary inclusion to a lecture I am giving this coming year on
reverse immigration and " Coming home...Canadian's returning to places
of origins..re:Scotland"

I appreciate any assistance
thank you
Lynn Boland Richardson

Director Fergus Scottish Festival and Highland Games, Fergus, Ontario, Canada