I have so many CD's, it's hard to know where to start!  I can tell you the ones I seem to pull out most often, although, this list is a mix of Scot/Shetlands/and Cape Breton.

Willie Hunter,( he was from the Shetlands, but seemed to favor Scots tunes)

David Greenburg,( the most fabulous bowing I've ever heard, book is out of print right now, I found a copy on line in Australia titled: Dungreen Collection)

Winnie Chafe, ( Cape Breton: gorgeous waltzes and slow airs)

Carl MacKenzie,( Cape Breton, plays tunes outside the dance repertoire)

Bruce MacGregor,( lots of originals tunes..also with
Blazin' Fiddles,( yes, it's a group..but all fiddles)

Mairi Rankin,( wonderful easy, unforced sound, Cape Breton)

Jerry Holland,( see if you can find the Fiddlesticks collection...get the books)

Jennifer and Hazel Wrigley (I believe they are from the Orkneys).

Well,...that should get you started!