Steve Wyrick  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "Official" RSCDS tempo is 110-112, although I find in practice it can vary
> somewhat depending on the figures in the dance and the skill and stamina of
> the dancers!

As well as the type of occasion, the condition of the floor, the
temperature in the room, the time of day (or, rather, night)
etc. etc. ...

Anselm
--
Anselm Lingnau .......................................... [EMAIL PROTECTED]
It's utter rubbish. The only reason they manage to sell it at all is because