>>> I don't play [Jean's Reel], but it seems to me that Lochleven
>>> Castle (A minor) ought to go quite well with it.
>> Where could I find this tune?

 (Slipping into California surfer accent) "Dude, you mean to tell me you
don't know Loch Leven Castle? It's like totally one of the first tunes I
ever learned, like years ago!" :-)
 Seriously, that one is a chestnut. It's a good little tune, although it's
a bit too easy to play on the fiddle, which means that people tend to go
really fast through it, which I think ruins it.
 There's an art to playing slowly you know :-)

--
Toby Rider ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

"He either fears his fate too much,
Or his deserts are small,