I finally obtained a copy of Fiddlecase Books reprint of William Marshall's
tunes recently (Elderly Instruments has them in case anyone else is
looking).  Because the print quality isn't all that great I'm thinking about
coding the collection into abc.  Before I start though, I thought I should
ask the obvious questions:  is anyone aware of any existing abc versions of
the collection, or of anyone already working on this project? -Steve
--
Steve Wyrick -- Concord, California