-------Original Message-------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Friday, March 28, 2003 04:29:25
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [scots-l] Re: Looking for a tune

Dear Nigel,
     Thank you for the correction!  I just started using a new program and
didn't realize I had not made the adjustment.  Thanks, also for the ABC's.
It's somewhat different from the one here, however, it could be in the
musicians intrepretation of the tune.
                                                        Harpin' in Harmony,
                                                                 Mary U

Mary Umbarger wrote:

> There is a fiddle player here in North Carolina that play a reel
> he calls Brilliancy. It sounds a lot like The Mathematician. does
> anyone know of an abc listing on this?

Hi Mary. Try the following web page for instructions on sending
non-HTML posts:

http://www.expita.com/nomime.html