Ted Hastings wrote:
As far as I know, they never stopped.  They also do a good
subscription deal which includes a free CD.

Regards,

Ted

Wow good to hear from you Ted.. I thought everyone else on this list was either asleep or dead :-)
There was a really good article this month on the digitizing of that huge collection of field recordings of traditional Scottish songs.. That's excellent! So has there generally been more interest in trad. music in Scotland lately?
I have some other good friends in Scotland who are my age (early 30's) however they're mostly interested in Oasis, Blur, The Stokes and Coldplay, and drinking bottles of Buckfast :-) So they're not really aware of the trad. music scene there..