Hey I noticed a week or so back that there is a new addition to the
web-site for Celtic-Colours.

They now have a Message Forum where you can discuss with lots of
others.

HAve a look....

        http://www.celtic-colours.com/forum

but don't forget to check out the main site for updates :

        http://www.celtic-colours.com

        Bidh mi 'gad fhaicinn!!!

        IWK Children's Hospital Telethon - May 31st & June 1st, 2003
                $4.1 Million for 2002 - Can we do better? Yup!!

 <<<<<   C'a\it' am biodh na puirt nach faigheadh na cla\rsairean? >>>>>
 George / Seo\ras Seto

 e-mail address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  <- Main
 e-mail address: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <- Alternate - Large Files

 url: http://www.geocities.com/george_seto.geo         | My stuff
 url: http://www.corvuscorax.org:8080/~gseto/creighton | Helen Creighton