Stuart Eydmann wrote:

> Also on the Friday eveing Derek Hoy and I will be kicking off a tune
> in the bar - if you were to join, Nigel, then perhaps it could become
> the Scots-L Session!

That would have been great, Stuart. Ted and Jack could have joined in
as well. Alas, I was working Friday night so couldn't get down till
Saturday, and then I had to head northwards on Sunday morning, so I
missed your Desert Island Discs slot. Blast!

The Saturday concert was very good, with my personal favourites being
Anna Massie and Jerry Holland. Duncan Chisholm was very good, of
course, but the other two were more my cup of tea. I caught a little
bit of David Greenberg later - which was excellent - but I was flagging
by that time and there was standing room only, and the hall was
beginning to fill up. I'm no' as young as I was yesterday.

Anna Massie's great! Pity she didn't play her mandolin, but it was a
fiddle festival after all. I have bought her CD and look forward to
listening to it.

--
Nigel Gatherer, Crieff, Scotland
Friday-Monday: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]