Hi Everyone,

Following some discussion on IRC, we're looking to organise a trip to the
Caledonian Brewery in Edinburgh.

For those who don't know, they brew the award-winning Deuchars IPA and the
rather tasty Caledonian 80/- amongst others.

Projected dates are around the 8th or 15th May, but this may well be subject to
change (depends on the Brewery).

Costs are:

          Adult (18+)  £7.50
          Students (Valid matriculation card required) £5.00

And the maximum number of visitors they can accommodate in a group is 20.

Afterwards, we could either make our way along Rose St (plenty of hostelries)
or along the Cowgate (again, plenty of hostelries) before returning home.

For those of a nostalgic bent, it's almost 6 years since Colin organised the
last "pissup in a brewery", where Lawrence famously dropped the glass...:-)

If you're interested, can you mail me off-list, and I'll see what can be
organised...

Kevin

p.s. Don't forget the visit to the Paisley Beer Festival in the Town Hall on
the 15th April