Colin Shorts wrote:
--- Dan Shearer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Fri, Feb 09, 2007 at 07:25:10PM +0000, Colin Speirs wrote:

I'm going to a work organised Vista event next Friday.

Any good places in Glasgow to get a tasteful, but noticeable Penguin T-Shirt?
Great stuff.

Any corporates there? They might like a nicely-printed copy of something
I wrote just for them, http://shearer.org/VistaForLawyers . Do what you
like with it, eg make the heading "Special Briefing for Company XXXX".

Nothing like trying to be helpful.

How about distributing some free Linux CD's at the event - that would be really
helpful :)

If it was an independent event that MS happened to be at then sure,
since it is organised and paid for by MS and my work happens to be their
guests I think that would be a bit dodgy for what little remains of my
career prospects.

At least I got linux onto our network, thanks to SAMBA, but we need more
on the system

col