----- Original Message ----- From: "Gavin Henry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <scottish@mailman.lug.org.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 3:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Scottish] LDAP migration help

<snip>

objectClass: inetLocalMailRecipient
objectClass: person
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
objectClass: posixAccount
objectClass: top
objectClass: kerberosSecurityObject

ObjectClasses start from #0, so value #6 in your LDIF is
'kerberosSecurityObject'

This will be included for the attribute 'krbName'.

This attribute isn't part of any of the schema files you have included in
slapd.conf

That should say "This ObjectClass isn't part of any of the schema", which
is 'kerberosSecurityObject', and the attribute is 'krbName'.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks HEAPS for that guys! I didn't know anyone would know how to fix this so quick! I am indeed running redhat. I should have mentioned that, I guess... I have removed all the offending lines from the LDIF file and it seems to import fine now. I will play some more with it tomorrow

At this rate, I should be up and running in no time!

If anyone has any information they think might be of help for this project, please pass it on. This is my first attempt and I'm still reading up on everything and how it works.

Thanks again,
Phil.