Hello!

I have a problem compiling the AVM FritzCard ISDN PCI Driver for ARM
architecture in Scratchbox.
I compiled the kernel sources and modules for the kernel version I use
on the ARM device, following the instructions given in the Scratchbox
WIKI : http://www.scratchbox.org/wiki/Kernel - including changing the
HOSTCC and HOSTCCX in makefile. Everything compiled with no errors.

When I run make for the fritz-driver, I get an error. I do have a
compiled fcpci in /var/lib/fritz, but the file format of it is 386,
not arm. - that is also why make is aborting.

Has anyone ever successfully built the fritz driver for ARM?

Thanks for your help!
Tobias