Hi all,

we are experiencing the following problem with Scratchbox and we don't have any idea of what is the real problem...

The "apt-get update" command inside Scratchbox does not work, and returns a "Could not resolve" message.

However,

1) The same configuration with the same sources.list file works outside Scratchbox and the same repository is resolved correctly

2) If we use wget instead of apt-get inside Scratchbox, the network works and the address is resolved.

So, it seems that the problem is that the apt-get binary does not work for some reason. However, the same installation on a different host machine worked for a long time (it's the first time we deal with this new Debian distribution).

Any idea and suggestion is welcome.

Regards,

           Claudio

--