Hi,

I had the scratchbox setted up in the ubuntu and working fine. I happened to do *chown -R username.username /scratchbox. *Since then I am not able to login into the scratchbox, even though I reverted back the permission changes to exactly the same as at the start by comparing to an another scratchbox setup. When I ever I try to login I am getting this error *ERROR: '/scratchbox/sbin/chroot-uid' is not suid ROOT*. * *Can guys give me the solutions, as this very urgent as this happens to be my build setup

Regards
Saleem