hey (:

> I pushed a pretty big patch recently changing the way execve works, it's
> possible I made a mistake :)

no offense, but I hope so (((-; this way I could lean back and wait till u
fixed it....if it is me who messed up, it's more work *g* just kidding

> Could you send the relevant lines from config.log? This is possibly a
> problem in the way sb2 hashbang execution is setting argv[]. At least it
> would seem that way from the bizarre error you're getting.
Hm, I guess those might be the relevant lines  (this is from sb2-build-libtool
call)

-------------------
[...]

configure:3309: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
conftest.c:2: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__'
before 'me'
configure:3315: $? = 1
configure: failed program was:
| #ifndef __cplusplus
|   choke me
| #endif
configure:3464: checking for style of include used by make
configure:3492: result: GNU
configure:3520: checking dependency style of gcc
configure:3610: result: none
configure:3628: checking for a sed that does not truncate output
configure:3682: result: /bin/sed
configure:3691: checking build system type
configure:3709: result: arm-unknown-linux-gnu
configure:3728: checking host system type
configure:3737: error: /bin/sh ./config.sub ./configure failed

[...]